Win an iPad 2 in the “Bookshare Everywhere” Summer Contest!
Tell us all the ways Bookshare made your summer fun!
One of the best things about Bookshare is that you can take it anywhere you want. Whether you go on vacation, hang out at a local park, or curl up on a comfy chair at home, you can enjoy Bookshare books wherever you want.
This summer, don’t just have fun reading with Bookshare, enter the summer contest and you might win some totally awesome prizes, like an Apple 2!
Who can play:
Contestants must be U.S. Individual Members of Bookshare in grades K-12 and college. Don’t have an individual membership? Parents or students 18 years old and above can sign up today; use promo code: contest! Teachers, got students you want to help provide Individual Memberships? Watch this 4-minute tutorial!
How to play:
- Enter the contest by completing the Contest Entry Form and guess how many books will be read during the contest.
- From June 1 to August 19, 2011, download and read as many Bookshare books as you can.
- After reading a book, tell us how the book made your summer fun on the Book Entry Form (LIVE JUNE 1st). Submit as many book entries as you want to increase your chances of winning!
How to win:
GRAND PRIZE: Apple iPad 2
- Guess how many Bookshare books will be read by the end of the contest! The contestant who comes closest to the total number of downloaded books, without going over, will win a brand new iPad 2! (The winner must download and read at least one Bookshare book this summer.) Last year, hundreds and hundreds of books were downloaded and read. How many books will there be this year???
ADDITIONAL PRIZES: 4 Read2Go iOS apps, 1 HumanWare Victor Reader Stream, 1 HumanWare ClassMate Reader and 6 SanDisk MP3 players!
Bookshare judges will review all submissions and select winners based upon the following categories*:
- Participants who download and read the most books this summer
- Participants who had the most fun this summer (be creative in writing your submissions!)
- Participants who read Bookshare books in the most interesting places